GREEN LAB RESIDENCY
We offer affordable lab space and workspace to incubate early Agritech and sustainable food-based initiatives and startups. Our residencies provide access to the Green Lab, the facilities, our community and investment network. It’s a place to develop your proof of concept, or scale an idea into a working model using the facilities of Green Lab.
Located just 60 seconds from Bermondsey Jubilee Line tube station Green Lab is within easy reach of London Bridge, Waterloo and the City of London. Designed over two floors Green Lab offers agriculture and sustainable food startups access to
• 150 sq.m co-working and event space available for product launches, networking and workshops
• Workshop with hand tools, 3D printer, vinyl cutter, pillar drill and electronics bench
• Wet lab to prototype and experiment with larger installations of agritech and urban farming projects
• A bio-lab for research and experimental work with PCR machines, incubators, gel electrophresis, microscope, eppendorf kits, small laser cutter etc
• Vibrant community of early stage agricultural and urban farmer entrepreneurs
• Regular lab events spanning all aspects of food systems from setting up insectariums, building aquaponic systems, using technology in agriculture to full-on permaculture workshops.
• Fast WiFi and fixed internet access with secure storage for projects
• Access to a specialist mentor and investor network focused purely on agriculture and urban farming
Contact the lab on 07595 264183 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FACILITIES AT A GLANCE
As a Green Lab resident you’ll have access to a number of facilities.
• 24/7 access to a hot desk
• Wet Lab for messy work
• Germination room
• Workshop with machines/tools
• Bio lab with project racking
• Demo bay for live projects
• Secure project storage
• Kitchen with food prep area
• Free WiFi
BECOME A RESIDENT
We’re looking for individuals or teams developing new agriculture or urban farming initiatives with an early stage prototype or working service design. You’ll be in the early stages of growth with an idea that you’ll be looking to scale.
Find out more contact the team