Green Lab is a refreshingly new creative workspace, with 150 sq.m of green space that’s completely adaptable to your needs. The space is naturally lit with a wall of westerly facing windows, all of which play host to a plethora of green vegetation – herbs, tomatoes, aquaponics, hydroponics and climbers. Green Lab is situated within 3Space, a non-profit urban enterprise, nestled at the corner of Keeton and Collett Road, just off Jamaica Road 60 seconds from the Bermondsey Jubilee tube station.
The space is adaptable for all types of events and it has a kitchen attached to it which makes it easy for catering and food preparation.
Green Lab is ideal for team days, meetings, breakfast meetings, workshops, small conferences, classroom/workshop and hot desking.
Contact us on 07595 264183 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“we were welcomed by a bright and friendly room full of plants, with a very relaxed, creative vibe … atmosphere was really conducive to throwing around ideas … really productive day in a great space that was a comfortable and energising change from the office”
Chloe Mavrommatis, RSA Fellow
“…as the sun shines through the big windows onto lush greenery, you feel Green Lab is a space where new things can happen. We also found it super practical – large flexible space, easy to get to, and well equipped…”
Richard Watkins, Founder, Letsgo
– Standing reception: 100
– Theatre: 60
– Supper club: 25
– Cabaret: 60
– Workshop/Classroom: 40
– 42″ TV screen
– Wifi and sound system
– HD Projector and screen
– Food prep kitchen
– Chill out zone with sofa’s and books
– Everything is on wheels – flexible
– Workshop areas for messy stuff
• We have 24/7 access so we’re able to host your event any day of the week.
• We can providing catering for your event, breakfast, lunch and dinner. We use local businesses in London that provide healthly and nutrious food – catering for all dietary requirements. We also have a small farm on site, so if you’re tempted we can grow something for your event.